Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, January 18, 2010

Okay, So I Have a Sickness.. So?

I love to read. I have shows I watch regularly. I have a lot of laundry and cleaning to do each day. But when I'm done with all my chores and the girls are taking their simultaneous two hour naps (thank god!) I can be found on my laptop; shopping. I mainly shop for the girls but every once in awhile I'll buy myself a little treat because, yes, I have an addiction. I like to post the goodies I buy, that's how I get my kicks. So there you have it.



I also got this cute bikini from VS in just about every single color. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in it by summertime.. Although, my body will NEVER look like Miranda's. Son of a bitch!

Top and bottoms are sold separately. They're each about $15, give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment