Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, January 4, 2010

Vicky Secret Sale


By far my favorite time(s) of the year! Not only does VS have a sale but typically all retail stores have a sale or clearance seeing as a new collection of clothing will be coming out for the upcoming season and they're desperate to get rid of old items for new items! A couple times they also have random sales (hoodies for $25, sweats for $20 and tees for $10), but thats just every once in awhile.

What did I get, you ask? Well I'll tell you... I bought about 6 pairs of PINK sweats for $7-$14 each, some PINK solid tanks and tees for $3.50 each, a lot of bath gel and perfume for 75% off, and of course $3.99 undies and $15 braziers. Ahhh, I love it. Its so comfortable; you can wear their sweats around the house or even out and about while running errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment