Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Second Christmoooos


I loosened up the purse strings and bought this Louis Vuitton Luggage Duffle when I was going on my honeymoon. That was clearly before I had any kids.. Well, right away the strap just riiiiiiiped thanks to a little man-handling from a flight attendant... or stewardess, if you will. How shitty.
I got this Louis Speedy for an anniversary gift. About two weeks later my sister and I went to San Diego for a weekend where we partook in about a million touristy activities, and my new handbag was lugged all around. On the way home the handle on my bag broke. In the airport. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, about 7-8 months ago, maybe even longer I dropped them off to be fixed and forgot about them. I had an appointment at the eye doctor this morning and drove passed the place that was fixing my bags (and then never called me to let me know they were done). Super excited, I poped in and they had them still! Its like Christmas!

Not to mention, at the eye doctor I ordered a new pair of glasses and got a pretty sweet ass pair of D&G sunglasses. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment